Re: docking widgets

Hi Eriwin,

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 01:16, Erwin Rol wrote:

> There seem to be several GDL "versions", i didn't know about the libegg
> version , but one of the GDL authors made a C# version , and about only
> anjuta seems to use the C GDL, but i can't reach anybody there.

libegg version is not up to date and was originally meant for
transferring to gtk. It is basically the same code as gdl. The
mainstream code is still the gdl module in cvs.

> I currently think about just forking my own version and clean it up,
> cause else my project will end up with to much delays.

You shouldn't require that. We welcome any fixes in gdl (particularly
the placeholders) and feel free discuss it in anjuta-devel mailing list.

Regards,
-Naba