RE: Usage of GTK+ headers

Hi,
	What I am finding though is some of the libraries have more than
one top level header. E.g. gdk-pixbuf has two: gdk-pixbuf.h and
gdk-pixdata.h. Is this intentional?

Similarly, pangoft2 has pangofc-fontmap.h and pangofc-decoder.h in
addition to pangoft2. In pangofc-fontmap.h there are 3 interfaces
declared outside of ENABLE macro. Same question, is this intentional?

Sorry, I forgot to give background in earlier email: The question was in
LSB context and I am trying to figure what should become available in
LSB build environments and specifications.

Thanks,

-Rajesh