Trouble with inverted tree view background (arabic version) - bug correction submition

Hi,

When i fill cell on GtkTreeView with a background color, all work fine in "normal" direction, but in inverted mode  (eg Arabic), background overlap sibling cells...
I think i have found the source of the problem...

In function gtk_tree_view_column_cell_process_action of
gtk/gtktreeviewcolumn.c

The variable depth is used to compute offset between background and cell
border (taking into account horizontal_separator).
I think that this calculus must be different in inverted mode (so 'rtl'
variable value is true).

Well the original calculus is :

depth = real_cell_area.x - real_background_area.x -
horizontal_separator/2;

Now my modification is :

if (rtl)
  {
    depth = real_background_area.width - real_cell_area.width -
horizontal_separator/2;
  }
  else
  {
    depth = real_cell_area.x - real_background_area.x -
horizontal_separator/2;
  }

And now treeview with background filled work perfectly!
So now, how can i submit this modification...to be took account for a
later release of gtk?

Eric