Re: Usage of GTK+ headers
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: "Banginwar, Rajesh" <rajesh banginwar intel com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Usage of GTK+ headers
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:47:16 -0400
Banginwar, Rajesh wrote:
Many of the GTK+ libraries have one or more top level header
files. E.g. Glib has glib.h, gdk-pixbuf has two gdk-data.h and
gdk-pixbuf.h and so on... My question is about what applications
typically use? Do they use just the top level header only? Or is it ok
to use the specific header file as needed e.g. gtk/gtkstyle.h?
and I forgot to mention... gtk-devel-list is a list about
development on GTK+ itself, gtk-list was fine for this type of
question; no need to cross-post to this list.
] [Thread Prev