GLib Bug: IO Channel cannot work with files larger that 2GB

Chris Morrison writes:
 > Is this a known bug/issue or am I missing something?

Yes. Large file support is missing from the Win32 port. Sorry. It
might be possible to do some fixes here and there without needing any
new API or breaking ABI, like using _lseeki64() instead of lseek() in
giowin32.c. (I probably should do that, or can anybody think of any
bad consequences?)

But there will still be other problems, like that g_stat() uses plain
struct stat and not struct _stati64.

--tml