Re: Common Save Confirmation Dialogue
- From: Ben Maurer <bmaurer ximian com>
- To: Marc O'Morain <marc omorain gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Common Save Confirmation Dialogue
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:41:36 -0400
On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 23:58 +0100, Marc O'Morain wrote:
> Hi all,
> I originally sent this idea to desktop-devel-list, but it was decided
> that this was a better list to post to.
> Attached is some code to create a HIG-compliant save confirmation
> message box. This message box would be shown when a user attempts to
> exit a program before they have saved changes they have made. At the
> moment each application must implement this message box themselves,
> which leads to repetition of code and wasted time.
Some applications, like MonoDevelop or gedit need a way to specify
multiple documents eg:
If you quit now, changes from these documents will be lost
The dialog lets you choose what (if anything) to save.
] [Thread Prev