Re: posible string freeze breakage gtk+-properties

fre 2005-05-06 klockan 11:47 +0200 skrev Martin Willemoes Hansen:
> Hello everybody
>
> I noticed that gtk+-properties has a new fuzzy string in gtk-2-6 branch,
> I was wondering if gtk+-properties is string frozen for gnome-2-10 or if
> it has its own schedule?

GTK+ has its own schedule and freezes, although it would have been nice
if GTK+ hackers would let translators at gnome-i18n gnome org know when
they've changed or added translateable messages in the GTK+ stable
branch at GNOME freeze times.

Christian