Re: Compilation speed on Windows (was: Re: GTK+ for Windows MSVCRT dependency?)

I'm not the guy who'll be doing that.  For one thing, I won't be using
gcc4 for another few years.  I might be using gcc3 soonish, though.

[If I pass a car of the highway that is lying upside-down, has its wind
shield shattered, and one wheel missing, then I am going to call it
broken even though I have no intention of fixing it.  If then a parade
of people come around and start telling me that the wipers or the head
lights or whatever are not working, then I am going to call the car
broken again, and I might even mention that I told the driver to slow
down well in advance.]

Morten
(Grumpy today)