Some g_get_language_names issues

Hey guys,

I was noticing that the g_get_language_names which is in bonobo takes up
alot of memory mclasen directed me to the fact that this function is in
glib now. However, glib only supports LC_MESSAGES. libgnome and bonobo
need support for any of the env variables here (bonobo only wants LANG
and libgnome supports arbitrary input).

Another issue I noticed is that bonobo searches:
        read_aliases (BONOBO_ACTIVATION_LOCALEDIR "/locale.alias");
        read_aliases ("/usr/share/locale/locale.alias");
        read_aliases ("/usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias");
        read_aliases ("/usr/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias");
        read_aliases ("/usr/openwin/lib/locale/locale.alias");

Third, it would be nice to do a little cache in this function of `very
common locales'. It seems somewhat bloated to load the alias files (the
sum of the sizes of the above files is 80 kb on my box, malloc'ing over
100 kb of ram to look at it) just to find out en_US.UTF-8 is not
aliased.

-- Ben