Moving g_get_current_time out of gmain.c

Hello all, I've got a small Glib suggestion.

I've been working on a Glib port to vxWorks. I came across the
g_get_current_time function in gmain.c. It seems like such a general
purpose function deserves to be in gutils or something like it.

The reason why it matters to me is that in embedded development, one
will often wish to create the smallest image possible. Since
gasyncqueue, gfileutils, grand, gthreadpool and gtimer all use the
g_get_current_time function, they all depend on gmain (for this single
function only) and thus all require all of gmain code to be linked in.
gmain will rarely be used in  vxWorks applications (due to their
nature), so the dependency on gmain is even less desirable.

Before I go any further with the idea, I'd like to hear some peoples'
opinion. After all, I'm new here and might have missed why
g_get_current_time is in gmain.c in the first place.

Dan