Re: encoding of type_name for e.g. g_register_type_static()

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Owen Taylor wrote:

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 16:25 +0100, Stefan Kost wrote:

The brings the old idea of integrating the gobject tutorial into the gobject
docs ...
If the glib maintainers agree, I apply for a gnome cvs account and prepare that.
IMHO that would provide the most benefit to the docs.

In general, I think it's a good idea. I think we should just have
one Docbook file for each library with all the tutorial and reference
material right together. That's how we're planning on doing the Cairo
docs.

It looks like Matthieu relicensed the GObject tutorial under the
same terms as we using for the GTK+ docs so there's not problem
there. (Though GTK+ doc license situation is not entirely clear /
satisfactory.)

erk. what's unsatisfactory, or what needs clearance with the license?

So it should just be a question of getting an OK from Tim. If he
OK's that, I'd be happy to sponsor you for a GNOME CVS account
to work on it.

i'm fully in favour of integrating the docs.

---
ciaoTJ