Re: gtk+-2.6.1 on windows when?

Daniel K. O. escreveu:

PS: almost half of the gtk-demo examples are crashing or not working... I get a lot of "(GTK-DEMO.EXE): Pango-WARNING **: SetGraphicsMode() failed" in the console. I'm using Win98 SE.

Now I just did a fresh GTK+ install, to make sure the problems weren't caused by extracting over my old setup. And now I can't use stock icons, the apps always crash in gtk_icon_theme_set_screen() with this in the console:

(gtk-demo.exe): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_strsplit: assertion `string != NULL' failed

Does anyone else have the same problem after a fresh gtk 2.6.2 install on Win9x?

Daniel K. O.