Re: Proposition for platform maximum filename/pathname length symbols

On 12/24/05, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
> While I have the list's attention, it would be nice to add stat() and
> fstat() "wrappers" that would definitely be large file aware on all
> platforms.

Large-file wrappers for ftruncate() and lseek() would be very handy
too. Win32 (as far as I know) does not have automatic macros for these
either. I have these wrappers in a project of mine which I guess could
be made into a patch pretty easily.

John