Re: Some new GString functions - constructors

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 07:09:35PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Isn't a lot of code; if it was a common operation, then sure
> I'd get annoyed writing it over and over again. But unless you are
> using GString as your string type (which I think is wrong), it
> strikes me as quite rare.

Yes; that's fair enough.

I mentioned all the functions I created in my code, just to see what the
general thoughts from the list were. I did specifically remark that the
split functions in particular would be a point of discussion. I'm quite
prepared to accept that they don't really belong in GLib.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd leonerd org uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/