Re: import a new module on cvs.gnome.org
- From: Mathieu Lacage <mathieu_lacage myrealbox com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-doc gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org, GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Mathieu Lacage <mathieu lacage sophia inria fr>
- Subject: Re: import a new module on cvs.gnome.org
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:07:03 +0100
[the next reply to this thread probably should be sent only to gtk-devel
to avoid the spurious cross-posting which often anoys people.]
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 17:19, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Is there a chance that this could be folded into the Glib reference
> docs? The license for those is in glib/docs/reference/COPYING. I'm not
> sure if it is the FDL or not.
> At least one other person is working on GObject documentation; look for
> Ryan McDougall's mails in the gtk-devel-list archive. Maybe it would be
> good to merge these two manuals together, and stick them into the Glib
If someone volunteers to do the integration work or gives me step by
step instructions on where I am supposed to put this and how to do it, I
am willing to follow the glib licence for the sake of uniformity and to
minimize legal hassles for everyone.
The time I invest in maintaining this documentation is very small and
likely to stay small: nowadays, I merely review, integrate and sometimes
redo patches sent to me about once every 3 months (at best).
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>
] [Thread Prev