Re: GTK+ replacements for libgnomeui widgets
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: "James M. Cape" <jcape ignore-your tv>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ replacements for libgnomeui widgets
- Date: 25 May 2004 14:26:33 +0200
On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 08:54, James M. Cape wrote:
> The sticky part of doing an ImageChooser like those above is handling
> directories with lots of large images (e.g. /usr/share/backgrounds), the
> best option is for which some kind of of simple thumbnailing API to work
> with GdkPixbuf & ~/.thumbnails, e.g.:
> GdkPixbuf *gdk_pixbuf_thumbnail_new (const gchar *filename);
> void gdk_pixbuf_thumbnail_save (const gchar *filename, GdkPixbuf
> But that improved UI may not make 2.6 there isn't an icon container
> widget available.
There is some thumbnail code in libgnomeui. The API is not ideal, but it
might be reusable.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an obese devious gangster haunted by memories of 'Nam. She's a sarcastic
impetuous nun with a flame-thrower. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev