Re: compiling glib 2.4.1

BENOIT CARPENTIER wrote:
 --- Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> a écrit : > BENOIT
CARPENTIER writes:

> If you permit me I can send you the makefile
(create
> by DevC++), and then you can have a look on ?

Sorry, no thanks... I don't have any interest in
DevC++-generated
makefiles. If you insist on using DevC++, why don't
you ask the DevC++
people for help? The supported ways to build GLib
for Win32 are 1)
using GNU autotools, libtool, gcc etc, and 2) using
MSVC and the
makefile.msc files.

--tml

Dear Tor, dear everybody,

Well, using DevC++ shouldn't be a problem to compile
everything from GTK+, as it is based on gnu tools /
mingw adaptation.
So, I might I've done something wrong. If you can tell
me where to find information about using GNU
autotools, libtools ... in order to compile GLib, I
will have a look on. It's not anymore my purpose for
the moment.
I'm preparing a website to propose runtime and package
for GTK+ 2.4.1.
I'm also working on my personal project (a small
spreadsheet) now running with GTK+ 2.4.1.
I must say (for a second time) that GtkFileChooser is
a great thing. I will see GTKUImanager when I will
have more time.

Nice to you Tor to have answered my questions.
Regards,

Benoît Carpentier, aka GTKool

http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf-2.57/autoconf.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/m4/manual/m4.html

It can take a while to learn this stuff...