Re: compiling glib 2.4.1

Dear Tor, dear everybody,

I post for a second, I'm not sure you received my
previous email.
Well, I do not spend more time for the moment on
trying to compile GLib with DevC++. I think DevC++ is
not so different from gnu tools you mentionned,
because it is based on, with mingw adaptation
(binaries).
So if you can show me where to find information about
compiling GLib with gnu tools I will have a look.
My actual purpose is making a website to propose gtk+
runtime 2.4.1 (and also package for DevC++ :-)).
I'm also correcting my personal project (spreadsheet),
because it behaves strangely with GTK+ 2.4.1.
(I think about gtk_menu and gtk_image based on pixmap
...).
I got large height spaces betweens entries (each entry
as a gtk_image which has also same dimensions) in the
gtk_menu. I searching what's the problem.

Great thanks again to you Tor for your answers.

Benoît Carpentier, aka GTKool