Re: [gnet] Re: GIOChannels, GNet, GOIO

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 11:30 -0700, Harring Figueiredo wrote:
>  I could not download it -- Was it removed ?
> Thanks,
> Harring Figueiredo

Naw, bad URI.

    Jim Cape

    "We still name our military helicopter gunships after victims
     of genocide. Nobody bats an eyelash about that: Blackhawk.
     Apache. And Comanche. If the Luftwaffe named its military
     helicopters Jew and Gypsy, I suppose people would notice."
       -- Noam Chomsky, "Propaganda and the Public Mind"