Re: [gnet] Re: GIOChannels, GNet, GOIO

"James M. Cape" <jcape ignore-your tv> writes:

> On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 10:14 +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
>> "James M. Cape" <jcape ignore-your tv> writes:
>>
>> > The main difference between this and Goio is the (new, undocumented ATM)
>> > start/stop_read/write() methods.
>>
>> Do you have the code lying somewhere?
>
> It's at http://esco.mine.nu/downloads/gio-0.0.0.tar.gz
> currently, though I can put it on cvs.gnome.org when the differences get
> hashed out.

I'll set up an project on GNA!, so we can start merging our stuff (and
get a mailing list, etc.). We should however decide wether the whole
thing should be called GIO or GOIO before that, so I can chose an
appropriate project name.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at

Q. Why is top posting bad?