GtkTreeView and scroll bar

Hi, thanks for your attention and excuse my poor english.
I'm working on a window with various GtkTreeView and some drag&drop
functionalities. I want to enable dnd operation beetwen thes tree views
and inside one tree view. But my problem is to move the scrollbar while
drag data have being moved accross the destination tree view to find the
appropiate row on which insert the data.

I,ve type this code, but i don't known what's matter.
Thanks,

--
Javier Fernandez <jfernandez igalia com>
Igalia