From: Timcenko, Aleksandar [mailto:aleksandar timcenko gs com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 8:37 AM
To: 'gregt artistech com'
Subject: compiling glib with cygwin

Hi,

I was trying to compile glib on cygwin and ran into troubles - went to Google and found your post on the same thing (undefined reference to _g_log etc.). Do you have any insights you might want to share?

Many thanks,

Alex

Disclosures applicable to research with respect to issuers, if any, mentioned herein are available through your Goldman Sachs representative or at  http://www.gs.com/research/hedge.html