Re: [bob brasko net: Re: Glib]
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Bob Rossi <bob brasko net>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [bob brasko net: Re: Glib]
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:55:33 +0100
On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 18:37, Bob Rossi wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 06:28:50PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Bob Rossi <bob brasko net> writes:
> > > I couldn't get it to install on Cygwin. Maybe I was doing something
> > > wrong.
> > Yes, you didn't use the latest released version which has an important
> > fix for building on win32.
> Ok, it seems like I am not getting anywhere here.
When you finally said what the problem was, someone told you that it has
already been fixed, so you should not have that problem anymore. That
sounds pretty good to me.
> I will just port what I need out of Glib.
That is completely bizarre. But maybe you have lots of time to waste.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev