GTK+ and license

Hi,

Our company needs to develop an application under linux in C++.
however, has our project will be paid by our customer we are looking for some X-window librairies which are free of charge.
I know that your competitors KDE team use Qt. And in case of commercial development and use of KDE we must buy a Qt license.

I would like to know if GTK+ is fully free of charge even if for commercial use ?
We will just use your librairies without any modification.

So if it's possible, i would like to know the procedure. Should we place something in our application telling that we use GTK+ or something else ?

thanks for your quick answer.

Alain ROGER
Project Manager
LYNX, spol. s r.o.
Masarykova 10
040 01 Kosice
Tel.: 055/633 55 11
Fax: 055/633 55 20
E-mail: alain roger lynx sk
http://www.lynx.sk

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain
information which is covered by legal, professional or
other privilege.  If you are not the intended addressee,
you can not disclose, copy or take any action in relating to
this transmission.  If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify us and delete the received data
as soon as possible.