Re:GtkComboBoxEntry buttons are wider

Hi:

The GtkComboBoxEntry arrows really ought to have a themeable size (either keyed to font size, or with their own size property).

If we make the ComboBox arrows smaller, then we certainly need to make sure they're themeable so that they stay easily visible in the 'LargePrint' themes. So if anybody starts poking around the rendering code for the arrows, this would be an excellent additional small bit to add to the patch.

regards,

- Bill