Re: GtkComboBoxEntry buttons are wider
- From: David Christian Berg <david berg gmx net>
- To: david sipsolutions com
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkComboBoxEntry buttons are wider
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:59:24 +0200
On So, 2004-06-06 at 14:32, David Christian Berg wrote:
> Hi gtk-folks,
> I updated my Debian System yesterday, and also got some new gtk
> libaries. Today I noticed, that the buttons for GtkComboBoxEntries are
> wider than they were before. Is that gonna stay that way? How can I
> change it back in the gtkrc, is there any way?
> Hope you guys can help me.
Somebody please comment. Point is that I want to know, if I have to
change the images of my theme, so look right again, or if there are
other ways to change it back, or if it's just temporary anyways.
In a world without walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
] [Thread Prev