RFC: Part 1 of new GObject tutorial

As promised I finished the the first part of a tutorial I started
writing for the fun of it. It only includes making a pretty lame
fundamental class with no inheritance, but its is (hopefully) very
comprehensive and clear. There are code examples included.

Therefore I'm asking everyone with some experience to give it a read
over for technical mistakes, or unclear language.

Next section will tackle inheriting from GObject, and the one after will
be about inheriting from our custom class.

Cheers,
Ryan