Re: Focusing a tree view

Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> writes:

> The way things are right now, hitting Tab to focus a tree view makes the
> focus go to the first button in the column headers.  I think this is
> sub-optimal.  How often do you really want to frob the column headers?

You can only Tab into the column headers if they are clickable (eg --
they're sort_column_id is set), or if they're reorderable.  If that's
not the case, you can't focus the headers at all.  I would imagine that
sorting is a pretty common operation -- much more so than editable
labels are, and thus would recommend keeping them in the tab chain.

Thanks,
-Jonathan