Focusing a tree view

Hi,

The way things are right now, hitting Tab to focus a tree view makes the
focus go to the first button in the column headers.  I think this is
sub-optimal.  How often do you really want to frob the column headers?

We allow focusing selectable GtkLabels by pressing Ctrl-Tab (or Ctrl-
Shift-Tab when going backwards).  I think the tree view would be better
if tabbing into it gave the focus to the cursor row, and ctrl-tabbing
into it gave the focus to the column headers.

[Oddly enough, doing gtk_widget_grab_focus (tree_view) gives the focus
to the cursor row, not the headers.]

Do people agree with such a change --- tab into the cursor row, ctrl-tab
into the column headers?

  Federico