RE: GTK+ release soon?

> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 03:38, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > Is there likely to be a GTK+ release in the next couple of days? It
> > would be nice for our imminent GNOME Platform Bindings
> 2.5.2 release.
>
> It would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. API issues are
> my first priority this week.

OK. A release for the GNOME Platform Bindings 2.5.3 instead (scheduled for
February 17th) would be very nice. I am worried that gtkmm API will not get
enough scrutiny if I can't make frequent releases.

Please please ask someone to help you roll releases if you don't have time -
it should be a simple task.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net