#121386 (Re: glib patches)

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> there are a number of patches on the 2.4 API freeze milestone for GLib
> in bugzilla which are more or less blocking on feedback from you. It
> would be great if you could comment on these:

> 121386 glib-mkenums: Allow override of lowercase-ization for _get_type()
> function.
>       I think you should read the patch again, since it provides exactly
>       what you request in your comment.

you were right, i misread the original patch in at least two aspects.
knowing now, that it does add a per-enum "lowercase_name" option and not
a command line one, it indeed does what i claimed it should - sorry, murray.

however, the manual page still needs updating, it's in:

  glib/gobject/glib-mkenums.1

> Thanks,
>
> Matthias

---