Re: possible TreeView DND code simplification

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 06:56, Christof Petig wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> While browsing the dnd code, I realized that gtktreednd.c:257
>
>    struct_size = sizeof (TreeRowData) + len + 1 -
>      (sizeof (TreeRowData) - G_STRUCT_OFFSET (TreeRowData, path));
>
> might be far easier to read as
>
>    struct_size = G_STRUCT_OFFSET (TreeRowData, path) + len + 1;
>
> (mathematical equivalent of the above)?
>

> Should I send a patch?

Your version certainly makes a lot more sense to me on a quick read....

I think you have CVS access .... if so, just go ahead and check
in the change to HEAD, I don't think we need to see a separate patch.

(If the GtkTreeView maintainers disagree, please object. I'm just
counting this as an obvious improvement.)