Re: 2.4 meeting summary (2004-02-23)

Hi,

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> GtkFileChooser UI
> =================
>
> The new GtkFileChooser UI design by Seth Nickell
> (http://www.gnome.org/~seth/filechooser-spec/) is pretty much in
> place now and can be seen in CVS, though it apparently may take another
> week or so to finish all the details.

Has this new design been discussed here? In my opinion it's even worse
than what we had in CVS a week ago. This new design with the lack of a
folder view is completely unusable. I would even go so far to say that
apps should better stay with the current GtkFileSelection dialog.
My main concern is however that I find it very frustrating that such
decisions are made completely off-list.

Sven