Re: exported symbols from private headers
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: exported symbols from private headers
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:51:14 +0800
On 21/02/2004 11:10 PM, James Henstridge wrote:
One solution (a bit of a hack) is to filter out the --export-dynamic
flag from the various DEP_LIBS variables in the configure script.
Attached is a simple patch that should do so for GTK (patches for
glib, pango and atk would be fairly similar).
I just filed a bug report about this so that it wouldn't be forgotten:
Email: james daa com au
] [Thread Prev