Re: exported symbols from private headers
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <olexiy irtech cn ua>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: exported symbols from private headers
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:19:25 +0200
Owen Taylor wrote:
If you use functions not in public GTK+ headers, *EXPECT* that your
application will stop functioning at some point.
Sure. That's the reason of the prev. post.
GTK+ already uses HSV and HLS color representations. Why not to share
this code with users ?
I don't see how these functions fit into the general role of GTK+,
so I don't think we should make them public either.
I agree that having them in _GTK_ API is a bit strange, but in _GDK_ in
gdkcolor.h with prefixes
like "gdk_color_" they will look good.
BTW, it also will be usefull to move there private hls code from
Should I fill bugzilla request ?
] [Thread Prev