Re: GtkFileChooser API work [getting OT]

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 20:25, Hongli Lai wrote:

> But is that directory useful to her at all? Why would she care about hidden
> directories? Why should she care about implementation details? Why *should*
> she care? And if she looks inside the directory and look at all the
> xml/ini/whatever files, she'll still not understand a thing.

Who knows...its not my place to dictate how or why a user uses a system.
Maybe one days she'll become a guru user and need to look at them, and
then which is going to simplify her learning progression
.etc or .settings?

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"