Re: Repost: does anyone care about gdk-pixbuf 0.x?
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Repost: does anyone care about gdk-pixbuf 0.x?
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:01:45 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Please don't complain if you are developing a non-public application
> that still uses GTK+ 1.2. In that case, you get to maintain all the
> stuff yourself, anyways :)
do public applications count? I still use GTK+ 1.2/GNOME 1 for Guikachu,
and plan to keep using it for the next stable release (Guikachu 1.4).
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
'Two beer or not two beer?'-Shakesbeer
] [Thread Prev