Re: CVS's gdk-pixbuf does not compile for me.

Matthias Clasen schrieb:
I'm not quite sure what caused the following compilation error:

gdk-pixbuf-loader.c: In function `gdk_pixbuf_loader_class_init':
gdk-pixbuf-loader.c:125: error: `gdk_pixbuf_marshal_VOID__INT_INT' undeclared (first use in this function)

but it makes it hard to take a closer look at gtk-2.3.x (and the error persists for several days).

Is gdk-pixbuf-marshal.h created properly and in sync with
gdk-pixbuf-marshal.list ?

I gave make distclean another try (still on its way).

Sorry for the noise
   Christof