Re: CVS's gdk-pixbuf does not compile for me.
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: CVS's gdk-pixbuf does not compile for me.
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:11:38 +0200
Matthias Clasen schrieb:
I'm not quite sure what caused the following compilation error:
gdk-pixbuf-loader.c: In function `gdk_pixbuf_loader_class_init':
gdk-pixbuf-loader.c:125: error: `gdk_pixbuf_marshal_VOID__INT_INT'
undeclared (first use in this function)
but it makes it hard to take a closer look at gtk-2.3.x (and the error
persists for several days).
Is gdk-pixbuf-marshal.h created properly and in sync with
I gave make distclean another try (still on its way).
Sorry for the noise
] [Thread Prev