Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Subject: Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:50:19 -0400
On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 07:19, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> > discussion of some "fake expose" stuff to get an image of a widget
> > for
> Not in conjunction with the toolbar, I don't think.
> > the preview process. If this goes through - it'd be nice to abstract
> > the fake_expose thing at the widget level for use in the
> > control-center as well ( I guess ).
> Yes, you could imagine having that feature in gtk+, but I don't plan
> on using anything like it in the toolbar.
> You could imagine the toolbar editor using it to generate the
> drag-and-drop icon image, but you'd have to ask Marco about that.
Yeah, we already use control center code in toolbar editor to do this.
It would be certainly handy to have a gtk api for it ...
] [Thread Prev