Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>, Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Subject: Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:56:29 +0100
Sorry to not read this in complete detail; but I recall there was
discussion of some "fake expose" stuff to get an image of a widget for
the preview process. If this goes through - it'd be nice to abstract the
fake_expose thing at the widget level for use in the control-center as
well ( I guess ).
It's also unlikely that the fake_expose will ever work properly for out
of proc controls - so, presumably there will always be some way to
submit an image for a widget in a more obvious fashion ?
Also - the discussion about merge-id's suggests that there will be some
places (unusual but possible) where it is not possible to drop an item [
lack of placeholder / adjacent item etc. ]. Does the API handle that ?
michael ximian com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev