RE: glib giowin32 UDP sockets

Peter,

"add-cancel-add" does refer to g_io_add_watch-g_source_remove-g_io_add_watch. Under certain scenarios this failed due to a thread synchronization problem. Each socket iochannel on windows is handled by a thread that spends most of its time in select(). In this merge I have added code to break the thread out of select via the UDP sockets that you are seeing. Also I discovered issues in the socket error handling code that was cleaned up as well.