RE: Auto-completion API proposal for GtkEntry

> So right now we have basically already decided to put the
> auto-completion code in GtkEntry. Now the next (slighty more
> difficult)
> step is to design a good API and define a good behaviour. In
> this mail I
> will shed some light on my thoughts. Of course I am open for
> suggestions.

How will auto-completion impact combo boxes? Will we be able to use this
auto-completion with the GtkEntry used as part of the combo widget?

Also, are there any plans to have a similar auto-completion availble for the
editable cell of a GtkTreeView?

Regards,
Martyn