Re: GTK+ 2.2.1 crashes

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 00:08, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> I think I found a bug in GTK+ 2.2.1, which will cause it to write out of
> bounds when I have a pixbuf in a GtkTreeView, and part of that pixbuf is
> exposed. The bug could be more general.
>
> It's apparently been fixed on the 2.2 branch in CVS. Is this a known
> bug?

Why are you asking us? You have access to CVS, you have the test case.
If the bug shows up with current CVS, please file a bug in bugzilla
so that it doesn't get forgotten about.

> Does the GTK+ team have any plans for a 2.2.2 release, and if yes,
> when?

Yes. No precise idea when. I'd hope within the next week, but there
are a *lot* of bugs to be sorted through, and I'm trying to keep
some momentum with new development...