how can i compiler gtk in ms-windows?

I have downloaded Dev-C++ and GTK+-Development-Environment-2.2.1.1 and also installed GTK+-Runtime-Environment-2.2.1.1. I don’t know how to config my GTK environment in windows. And even I write some very simple code, Dev-C++ cannot compile it for me.

So, how to config the IDE ?

It’s so simple in Linux but so difficult in ms-windows because I have no idea about programming in ms-windows , but I do want to make my program runs in ms-win.

Maybe you all will deride me or even think I am foolish, but pls give your patient to answer this so-simple question.

Thanks at advance

Beyond2000