Re: Toolbar editor

Yesterday I played with the toolbar editor in epiphany for the first time,
and while it in general works nicely, I have the same complaint about it as
about the original (MS Word): It is a modal ui, but the only indication that
the toolbar is in edit mode is the presence of the dialog. If the dialog ever
gets behind the main window or minimized (maybe because my wm doesn't enforce
these things), I will be left wondering why the toolbar doesn't work. I think
the toolbar itself should have some visible indication that it is in edit
mode.

Matthias