Re: Toolbox widget for libegg

From the hig it appears that the categories in toolboxes are supposed to be disclosure widgets, so wouldn't make sense for the eggtoolbox implementation to be based on the new disclosure widget?

Yes, I think that's a very good idea. I'll rewrite it to use Mark's widget sometime over the next couple of days. When i switch to using Mark's widget, the expander arrow is going to move to the other side. That's probably desirable though, because it will be more consistent with other GTK+ widgets.

Mark, is the latest copy of your code attached to bug 60533?

--Ray Strode