Re: GtkTreeView discussion

>  * tooltips: I'd like to add support for custom tooltips of rows.  Also,
>    I'd like a way to complete the current renderer if it doesn't fully
>    fit.  Haven't thought this one fully through.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this currently possible to do by
writing your own CellRenderer?
Admittedly, it would be nice to have a GtkTooltipCellRenderer built in,
but I'm just making sure it's possible to implement that way.  Doing
this seems to fit in with TreeView model better than simply having tool
tips be per-row.

--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>