Re: [Usability] Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 11:11, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> For your consideration.... Sure, it still needs work, I know... ;-)
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=3725
> And it will require extra toolkit support...

I would say that this is probably not the greatest contender for
a gnome default. Really not very Higgy. I MUCH prefer the
frameless HIG style.

As for the widgets themselves. I like the sliders and
scrollbars and check/radioboxes. But The notebook looks
kinda unfinished to mee.

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>