Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI
- From: "Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli hotmail com>
- To: <usability gnome org>
- Cc: <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 04:14:33 -0700
> Numerous people have said that having the menu icons on a different
> coloured background from the text is bad UI wise.
Hmm, I haven't heard of anyone. I actually much prefer the coloring, I
believe it is clean and distinct... :)
> The slightly off to the right drop shadow on the Apply button looks
> silly, and http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN467 is sort of relevent, because
> the shadow implies the same thing I think.
Yes I agree on this. As I said in my forums, there were a number of designs
for the "focused" state of a button. This was one of the test. And its
neighbour is also a test.
] [Thread Prev