Re: Making Signal For A Widget.
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <vantr touchtunes com>
- To: "B. Souliotis" <bill beta-cae gr>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-i18n-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org, gtk-list-request gnome org
- Subject: Re: Making Signal For A Widget.
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:39:27 -0400
You might do well to note also that gtkwidget.c is like a HUB for all
As input, you get your GdkEvents and as output, you have a bunch of
that are "emmited" at the GtkWidget level and handlers are "implemented"
you should probably read this:
when a "clicked" signal is emitted (by the GtkButtonClass); the mouse
already been "released". now wether you mean the "Left button", the
"button down" or
"button press" by "First" is an entirely different question.
Hope this helps,
] [Thread Prev